Sunday, September 23, 2012

missing little Finny

Blogging while on vacation...can't complain. We are having a wonderful little vacation in Rehoboth Beach, staying with my dad and his girlfriend. I wish we could have brought Finn, but it just didn't work logistically. I know he wouldn't have been very happy anyway though walking on the boardwalk this morning or on the beach. Too many strangers. Never fear Finn, we'll be home tomorrow! Here are some of those awesome action shots I snapped of the boys playing on Friday evening. Wrigley wears little Finn out more than I ever could. They are just wonderful together.








1 comment:

  1. Hey boo, I finally got a chance to read through this! (And I read every post, haha.) Finn is so adorable, I can hardly stand it! These pics of him are hilarious...the third and fourth ones on this page, especially. Look at that tongue hanging out!

    ReplyDelete