Thursday, September 6, 2012

we're getting the hang of things

Finn is doing awesome! We are really starting to figure each other out at this point and fall into some sort of routine. I actually just ran him home from the b/f's and put him to bed for the night. Eventually, he'll be able to sleep here, but I decided today is not the day. He is used to going to bed earlier than we do here and he has his neuter surgery tomorrow, so I figure I might as well keep life normal up to then. He's off food and water for the night, so I also wouldn't be able to give him his beloved Kong with peanut butter for the night. It really keeps him quiet :)

I finally busted out the good camera and had a quick photo shoot with him in the back yard. There was some nice warm lighting, some overgrown grass, and a little tail wagging.





No comments:

Post a Comment