Thursday, September 20, 2012

my new favorite model


I should say 2nd favorite...can't forget Andy Ty. I've healed a lot in the past year after losing him and Finn has been doing a good job of filling that little spot in my heart for dogs. I feel like Andy should be on this blog somewhere because he was such a huge part of my life for 8 years. Miss you tan.




Little boy wonder started rough-housing with me today and even more than before with Wrigley. I swear Finn gets more playful every day. He was hyper when I got out of bed this morning and went nuts doing the play bow and jumping all over the place. His personality has been so vibrant lately. I'm heading out of town for 2 nights soon and I'm not looking forward to it. He was supposed to come to the beach with us, but we have a wedding to go to that is setting our departure time back a day, so we have to get to the beach right after the wedding or else drive an hour home in the wrong direction to get him. I would totally do that if the wedding wasn't already at 5:30. It is what it is, but I'm sad to leave him with my mom. She doesn't spend much time with him, and when she does, it doesn't appear to be very responsible. It's going to be a long 2 days for all of us, but this trip has been planned since May and by golly, I'm getting my feet in the sand and I'm going to eat the best crepes ever made by the french man in the little alley. Back to Finn. He's adorable if you haven't gathered. Here's more pics!



He is so cute when he runs


This is this weird thing he does with his tongue...lol He barely sticks it out while his mouth is closed. Makes him look like a huge goof.

And what the heck, I'm in a picture mood today. Here's my beautiful diva boy Harper




No comments:

Post a Comment