Sunday, August 26, 2012

sundays are our day of rest



Not too much excitement today other than Finn went UP AND DOWN the stairs without hesitation! Thank goodness because my back was not going to be able to take too much more. I also found out that rawhides are a good snooze button so I can stay in bed just a little bit longer. Today, on his morning walk, he spotted our other dog, Molly roaming across the backyard. He ducked down in the grass and then took off bounding towards her. Good thing he was on a leash because I don't think Molly would have been as excited to find a playmate (she's 12). Later this week though, we'll be meeting the b/f's year old lab and I'm sure he will be up for playtime. This afternoon, we cleaned all of the brown hairs out of the tub from yesterday's bath. He apparently wasn't phased by bath-time because he laid right next to the tub while I scrubbed. Molly won't even come in the bathroom voluntarily ever since she got her first bath there. These past 2 days, Finn has started wagging his tail at full mast over all kinds of things, food, toys, me arriving home. He also is really into giving kisses. He's such a sweet little guy and is going to make someone an awesome, loving companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment