Friday, August 24, 2012

baby's takin baby steps




What an amazing dog my little Finn is turning out to be. I could not wait to take my lunch break and get home to take him out. He's going to make me poor very quickly because I'm taking longer lunch breaks and thinking about spoiling him all day long...Today I learned that what goes up doesn't always come down. Finn followed me upstairs this morning, but he wasn't interested in following me down. For the sake of being on time for work, he was carried. He is starting to show some more dog-like behavior. A few minutes ago he picked up my shoe in his mouth. Just a little ahhh ahhh and I doubt he'll do it again. Later tonight, b/f is gonna stop by and meet him :D Tomorrow we're headed to the shelter so that the organization that is currently responsible for his welfare can meet him! I think they will fall in love just like I have. I love learning more about him every day and seeing him become a little more comfortable in his beautiful brown fur.

I got a few better pics today so you can actually see how oddly shaped he is. He kinda looks like a GIANT Dachshund with unnaturally large feet. Seriously, his feet are the same size as Andy's. I wish I was rich and could pay for the DNA testing to see just what he's made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment