Monday, October 29, 2012

Finished with Finn

I cannot explain how awesome it feels to know that Finn is thriving in his new home. His new mom, Jessica has me spoiled with updates and pictures and even a new blog for him! I'm going to expect this out of all of my foster's new homes!

Jess has kept me in the loop with many of his ups and downs. Everything from vomiting and hoarding toys, to destroying mattress toppers and eating sticks, she has described them all with her colorful writing style. It sounds like he's going through the same motions that he did while I had him, but at a slightly quicker pace. He's taught her how he likes to play chase, shown her how he collects his belongings, and even has started to play-bite with her. Here are some of the gorgeous photos that she has been capturing of him:


One night while Jessica was e-mailing me some Finn stories, she also told me what was going on as she was typing. Finn was running by her every now and then, tail held high, with a toy of his (or maybe her cat's) and disappearing into her room. This is what she found when she was finished typing, Finn in her bed, surrounded by toys. The best part is, until this point, he had her convinced that he couldn't physically jump in her bed.





This one also has a cute story...but you'll have to check out Jess's blog to read it because she tells it so much better than I ever could. http://rationalizing-irrationality.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment